Suit description, VSF 21 series
• One-piece complete chemical/firefighter protection suit (CPS) with replaceable visor for unlimited use in industry
and by works fire brigades.
• The chemical protection suits (CPS) of this series are tested and certified in accordance with DIN EN 340:2003,
DIN EN 14126 and DIN EN 943-1:2002/ AC:2005 Type 1c according to Directive 89/686/EEC.
• Type 1c = gas-tight chemical protection suit with overpressure-type breathing air supply.
The reusable protection suit therefore meets the requirements for protective clothing against liquid and gaseous chemicals,
including liquid aerosols and solid particles. It is also approved as protection suit against infectious agents.
• This protection suit provides optimum protection against viruses and biological hazards.
It can be fully decontaminated, including the blower filter units.
• All popular firefighter helmets and industrial hard hats can be worn under the suit.
The CPS features a padded head plate. If required a helmet can be worn, for example according to EN 443:2008 for
firefighter helmets, to DIN EN 397 for industrial hard hats and to EN 12492 for mountaineering helmets (see accessories).
• All CPS can be equipped with the CLIMA BALANCE drinking water system (see Extras).
Standard equipment, VSF 21 series
The panorama visor affords the same level of protection as the suit fabric and provides an undistorted view.
It can, in addition, be fitted with KLAR PILOT non-fogging foil.
(VSF 21 POLYRAN-L). For version VSF 21 TSO plus this is not necessary.
• Five-finger exchangeable chemical protection gloves with the TESIMAX exchange system are fitted (standard: size 10).
Inner or overgloves are not generally required. For models and possible alternatives see the model description.
• The replaceable Actifort Heavy Duty safety boots are tested and certified to EN 345 S 5.
They feature a self-cleaning, non-slip profile sole as well as reinforcement ribs and shin protectors on the leg.
They are equipped with heel, ankle and toe protectors, a textile inner and are resistant to petrol, oil and grease.
Alternatively the CPS can be equipped with footlets with drip cuffs made from suit fabric.
• The 130 cm long, gas- and liquid-tight zip is fitted horizontally across the back.
it is temperature-resistant from –۳۰ to +80 °C.
It also has a g ood resistance to UV light, oil and petrol. In addition
The zip fastener is also resistant to microbes.
• The suit features safety (exhalation) valves with an additional splash cover made from suit fabric.
• The suit incorporates a radio pocket.
• The suit is supplied in a black, tear-resistant storage bag for flat storage. For other bags see Extras.
• The suit features braces attached to the crotch (DGBM G 900 1497.0, EP 0440954 and US patent No. 5.133.092).
They can be adjusted to the wearer’s size to distribute the suit’s weight evenly across the shoulders.
For further options see CPS Series Accessories.
Note: Order the ventilation system (blower filter unit starter kit) separately.